Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cheesecake


When it comes to rich and creamy dessert, one name instantly comes to mind - Cheesecake! Believe it or not, I've never ate Cheesecake in my life before I come to the States.
Today, I'll share my simple no - bake cheesecake recipe.

1 1/2 cups biscotti crumbs (about 8 biscotti)
1/3 melted butter

2 packages cream cheese (8 ounces each)
3/4 cup sugar
1 carton whipped cream
1/4 lemon juice
1 teaspoon lemon peel
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a small bowl combine crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of pan (I used 2 small pans), coated with cooking spray. Bake at 325F for 8 - 10minutes.
In a large bowl beat cheese and sugar until smooth. Add lemon juice, lemon peel and vanilla. Beat slow until combined. Pour into crust. Garnish with fresh raspberries.Let stand in refrigerator before cutting.

Cheesecake 

No comments:

Post a Comment