Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Broccoli salad - Brokolių salotos


Today I am going to fix Broccoli salad, because you all need to try my Broccoli Salad. It is perfect for a summer picnic or cookout, but we enjoy this anytime.  

Broccoli Salad

1 bunch of broccoli
1 cup of cranberries
1 cup of sunflower seeds
1 cup of finely chopped red onion
7 strips of crispy fried bacon

1 cup of mayonnaise
2 Tbls. of lemon juice





Chop up broccoli and put in a bowl. Add raisins, nuts (seeds) and red onion. Crush the crispy bacon and add to mixture. Add the last 2 ingredients to bowl and mix to make a dressing. Pour over the broccoli mixture and mix well. Chill for one hour.
Is anyone else with me on this one? Please tell me I am not alone.

1 comment:

  1. That looks absolutely wonderful. You know I'm going to try it!

    ReplyDelete